Weatherproof terrace glazing
Sliding glass doors with frames are designed for the northern climate, providing the best protection in harsh weather conditions. All profiles are made of high-quality aluminium, which is powder-coated according to the RAL colour chart. The optimum weather resistance of the sliding door is provided by double seals along the perimeter of the profiles. Sliding door rollers are made of stainless steel, which ensures their long life and reliability. The panels move very easily and quietly. The sliding panels at the edges have locking devices.
Rollers of the glass sliding system move along and rest on the lower guide rail. The upper guide rail has a supporting function for the glass panel.
The main advantages of terrace glazing
- Increases the heat retention of the building
- Helps reduce noise
- Protects your balcony or terrace against dust and harsh weather conditions.
- Makes it possible to use the balcony or terrace as an extra room
- Increases the security of the balcony or building
- Gives the balcony or terrace an eye-catching exterior
Some of the most common uses
- Outdoor kitchens
- Courtyard houses
- Various room dividers
- Sliding panels can be glazed with 8 and 10 mm glass
- Maximum number of sliding panels 10
- Maximum sliding panel size 1500 × 3000 mm
- Profiles can be powder coated using the RAL or NCS colour chart.
- Rainwater and condensate drains in the profile
- A system-based locking device on the edge panels, a DIN euro lock case can be installed on the main door
- The edge panels have a system-based profile handle
- The rollers of the sliding panel are made of durable polyamide, which ensures smooth and noiseless movement
- A double sealing system around the perimeter of the glass panels, which provides maximum protection against weather
Threshold 30 mm high
Threshold 15 mm low
System-based locking device
Lock case EURO