Spacious and bright room
Aluminium sliding doors are weatherproof, maintenance-free and will stand the test of time. The visually clean design of the sliding doors blends perfectly with the environment while preserving the architecture of the building.
The field of use of glass-aluminium sliding doors is very flexible and wide, giving the opportunity to separate, divide, change or design the purpose and appearance of various rooms. Sliding glass doors are designed for the cold. They are single-glazed, which helps to improve the building’s heat retention, dampens noise and protects against weather conditions, extends the life of terraces and annexes, increases the building’s security and enables to add various extensions to a building.
The main advantages of terrace glazing
- Increases the heat retention of the building
- Helps reduce noise
- Protects your balcony or terrace against dust and harsh weather conditions.
- Makes it possible to use the balcony or terrace as an extra room
- Increases the security of the balcony or building
- Gives the balcony or terrace an eye-catching exterior
Some of the most common uses
- Outdoor kitchens
- Courtyard houses
- Various room dividers
- We make sliding panels of 8 or 10 mm tempered glass with polished edges
- Maximum number of sliding panels 10
- Maximum sliding panel size 1500 × 3000 mm
- Profiles can be powder coated using the RALor NCS colour chart.
- System-based latch handle on end panels or recessed round stainless handle (not lockable)
- Possibility of installing a roller bolt lock that has a DIN euro lock case
- Rainwater and condensate drains in the profile
- The rollers of the sliding panel are made of durable polyamide, which ensures smooth and noiseless movement
- The vertical joints between the sheets of glass are sealed with an aluminium profile and Clima + brush seal
Cut of the terrace glazing
Additional seal between the glazing with Clima +
Threshold 30 mm high
Threshold 15 mm low
Lock case EURO